Ryan's computer class

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I think cell phones and computers are going to be awesome the cell phones are going to be so fast and small And they computers are going to be big and fast. The cell phones and computers are going to be the biggest thing in fifty years.
Posted by Unknown at 6:48 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (29)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • If i could meet anyone it would probably be Wille ...
      • I think cell phones and computers are going to be ...
      • I guess the best U.S president would be Abraham Li...
      • My favorite song is rebellious by Jamey Johnson it...
      • If i had a magical power it would be to turn anyth...
      • My last meal would be Tudors and taco bell I would...
      • My favorite TV show when i was a kid was Spongebob...
      • I really like wikispaces it is easy to do and to s...
      • I want to have free days for the rest of the year ...
  • ►  2012 (23)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.